Some people say that a good beard should be thick and full. When one says full beard, it ordinarily means a face complete with whiskers. In this case, it consists of hair on the cheeks, around the mouth, lip, cheeks, sideburns, chin, etc. Similarly, when you shape your beard in numerous ways such as trimming your neck and cheekbones, you’ll learn to have fun with all the variety of available beard styles.
For some guys, growing a full thick beard has become their holy grail. They want to try all kinds of tricks in order to find the best beard style that fits them most. Undoubtedly, beards are very much in fashion these days and it looks like it will stay this way. Here are 60 amazing full beard ideas to look bold and manly.
60 Best Full Beard Styles
1. Long Wild Beard
If you are looking for a beard style that is breathtaking and does not require too much work then this style is perfect for you.
2. Two Tone Long Beards Styles
You can use your natural color or a different color on your beard and mustache.
3. Pompadour With Full Beard
Pompadour hairstyle with a full grown beard can work well when done right.
4. Combover With Thick Beard
Growing a beard can change your look and get you noticed.
5. Outgrown Ginger Beard Style
This beard style requires almost no effort, yet it has a unique personality of its own.
6. Taper Fade with Full Box Beard
By lining up a tapered fade with a full box beard, you can have a fresh faded beard.
7. Full Box Beard
This full box beard naturally fits an oval shape face.
8. Drop Fade with Ginger Box Beard
A full beard is not only fashionable yet it also expresses your manly bold look.
9. Full Face Beard With Undercut
Matching an undercut with a full beard is perhaps one of the coolest men’s styles.
10. Buzz Cuts with Beard
The Buzz Cut and Beard Combo is indisputably one of the most undervalued beard styles a guy can have for himself.
11. Classy Wavy Beard
Coarse and wavy beard may require different maintenance than a naturally straight beard.
12. Round Shaped Beard
Growing your facial hair requires sufficient energy and dedication.
13. Long Beard with Bonnet
Full beard styles are the desire of every man.
14. Natural Beard
The impression of this beard can make any men feel proud and look more masculine.
15. Mid Fade With Wavy Beard
Trimming your beard properly can increase its appeal.
16. Curvey Thick Beard
Full beard style is the most popular trend nowadays.
17. Uniform Beard Styles
Trim the mustache and the beard so it has the same exact length.
18. Full Casual Style
Whether it is unkempt or groomed, it is all up to you.
19. Beard And Mustache Styles
The full beard is appealing to women since it denotes excellent qualities like good parenting and strength.
20. Full Black Beard
Let the world know that you don’t have to follow rules, you make them.
21. Natural Ginger Beard
Having red facial hair is so fascinating that it doesn’t really require a glitzy beard style.
22. Short Full Beard
A full short neatly trimmed beard looks great on almost any guy with full facial hair.
23. Full Beard with a Shaped Mustache
A traditional full beard with a shaped mustache is a great way to show off your personal style.
24. The Boss
This full beard style can make you look bold and gorgeous.
25. Low Fade With Full Beard
One of the stylish ways of managing your beard is to blend it into your low fade.
26. Long Beard Styles
Beards and buns are a great combination.
27. Classic Full Vandyke
A Van Dyke beard style is named after Anthony van Dyck, a Flemish painter.
28. Hipster Beard
Hipster beards are beards that are breaking all the rules but still looks trendy.
29. Long Thick Beard Styles For Men
The best looking beards are well kept in order to maintain its shape.
30. Beautiful Beard
Full beard styles are one particular trend that comes and goes throughout the years.
The full beard trend is certainly going strong.
32. Beard with Man Bun
Having a man bun is one thing, but having a full beard with a man bun is something else!
33. Boss Beard
It takes a real sense of style to carry out a full long beard without looking messy.
34. Long Thick Beard
Historically, in some cultures, thick full beard symbolizes ruggedness, power, and masculinity.
35. Beard Styles For Men With Curly Hair
Curls are cute and sexy, most especially when combined with the perfect beard style.
36. Man Bun With Beard
Combine your man bun with a beard and you’ll get a hipster beard.
37. Classic Full Beard
Every man dreams of growing a beard.
38. Long Mustache With Round Beard
It looks sexy but still masculine.
39. Full Long Black Beard Styles
Having a well-groomed beard can always make you look phenomenal.
40. Shape Up Mid Fade with Taper Beard Fade
The beard fade is considered as one of the coolest beard styles for all men.
41. Beard with Temple Fade
If you would like to wear a beard but don’t want to look like a mountain man then try a temp fade.
42. Beard with Slick Backed Hair
This is a classic style but still looks trendy.
43. Comb Over Fade with Beard
The side part is the perfect match for a beard of any length.
44. HandleBar Mustache with Long Full Beard
By the time that you have enough hair on your upper lip only then you can have a handlebar mustache.
45. Full Beard Line
Slicked back hairstyles can always look great with a beard.
46. Long Beard with Mustache
A full beard looks great regardless if you have short or long hair.
47. Medium Length Hairstyles with Beards
A cool hairstyle and a full beard is the essence of manliness.
48. Full Beard with Low Fade Haircut
This classic full beard highlights this guy’s angular face in a nice way.
49. Long Shaped Up Full Beard Styles
Pulling off a full beard requires confidence and style.
50. Razors Edge
This popular beard style will never go out of trend.
51. Skin Fade with Beard Line
Achieving a killer beard requires proper shaping, grooming, and maintenance.
52. Faded Undercuts and Full Vandyk
Full beard and a stylish undercut hairstyle can make any guy look more masculine.
53. Natural Flow With Handlebar Mustache and Full Beard
Growing a handlebar mustache requires commitment on your part.
54. Buzzed Hair and Full Beard
There is no better way to emphasize a full beard than with a buzz cut.
55. The Ducktail Beard
To achieve this style, the upper beard should be trimmed shorter while the jaw portion is allowed to develop.
56. The French Fork Beard
In this style, the bottom part is divided into two equal parts, making it look like a French fork with only two prongs.
57. The Full Beard
A full beard has an exceptionally unique shape, it starts at the cheek line and everything at the bottom is permitted to develop.
58. Thick Full Beard
Shaving your beard will not make it grow thicker, this is just a myth.
59. Undercut Hairstyle With Full Beard
A full beard and an undercut combination is a match made in heaven.
60. Full Beard with Side Part
Hair growth is vital for guys who want to grow a full beard.
How to Grow Full Beard Naturally
Growing a full beard can be a great challenge for most guys. The problem is once the beard has reached a certain point, it can become itchy. That is why they tend to shave or trim a beard too early. The four-week beard rule means that you have to grow your beard continuously. Unfortunately, most guys trim or shave their beard before it reaches four weeks, obstructing its growth before it reaches its full potential. The following tips can help you grow full beard naturally.
- The first thing that you can do is to exercise regularly. This can help you lose some excess weight which in turn increase your testosterone. As a result, you can have healthy follicles. Exercising can also increase blood circulation so your hair can obtain all the nutrients it needs.
- Too much stress can increase the cortisol in your body. This can decrease the development of testosterone. Also, stress can compress blood vessels, making it harder for the nutrients to reach to your hair follicles. In order to reduce stress, do some meditation.
- The best way to increase testosterone is to get enough sleep. When you are sleeping, your body will regenerate testosterone. Sleeping at least 8 hours a day can decrease your stress and can benefit your facial hair.
- Eating foods that are rich in vitamins can make your hair healthier. The more protein-rich foods you eat the healthier your beard will be. It can also increase your testosterone production, making your beard look thicker.
- Aside from having a well-balanced diet, you can also stimulate the development of your beard by taking some supplements.
Full Beard Trimming
You can trim your beard yourself or you can let a professional do it for you. If you want to do it yourself then just follow these steps.
- Step One: Comb your beard and mustache in one direction.
- Step Two: In order to get an even cut, use clippers. Start with the bigger clip then work your way down.
- Step Three: Fade the cheeks and the neck. Use smaller clipper settings then change it as you move outward.
- Step Four: In trimming the mustache, comb all hairs to the side. Choose your desired clipper settings. Afterward, comb down over the lip and trim everything that hangs over the lip.
- Step Five: Clean up strays by using a scissor.
- Step Six: Finish it up with a beard moisturizer or beard oil. This can make your beard healthier and prevent dryness and itchiness.
Full Beard Grooming
Men need to groom their beards properly. It’s much the same as how women treat their skin or hair. This means that it must be washed with shampoo daily. The hair on your face is just similar to that on your head. It also gets dirty and greasy. As a result, it can damage your hair and might cause acne or ingrown hairs. If the shampoo you use for washing your beard can make your skin dry then you can switch to something all-natural. Be sure to use products that are specifically made for facial hair.
If your beard is getting a bit stiffer then you can soften it up by using a beard conditioner. Or perhaps apply a dab of beard oil into the hair. This can add a touch of manly fragrance to your beard, aside from keeping it luscious, soft, and healthy.
When taking a shower, comb out your beard after washing it. This can keep it straighter and avoid any tangles and knots. Use a beard comb or a fine-toothed comb and comb it in the direction where it’s growing. Combing makes it much easier to trim and evens out the beard.
It is also important that you should dry your beard properly. To avoid the beard from breaking, use a towel and lightly dab the water out of the beard. Be sure that it is completely dry in order to avoid any damage.
Some people think that a full beard is only for lazy men who simply refuse to shave. Also, beards are only meant for hipsters. Or worst of all, some scientists claim that beards are full of poop particles.
Choosing the right full beard style can transform your whole appearance and can make you more great looking. Hope you are inspired by our list of some amazing full beard styles. Which one would you want to try?
Trimming and shaping a beard is considered as a distinct process. This is because each man has his own style of wearing a beard. You can wear it along with your braided hairstyle. Regardless what beard style you want, the most important thing is you should start long. It would be unfortunate if you accidentally take off too much and look like a fool. And worst of all, you’ll be compelled to shave off your beard which took you so long to grow.
Be patient, it might take some time before you can perfect your style. Don’t be afraid to experiment and discover where your beard will take you.
John here! My wife Chantal and I, have been running an extremely successful jewelry and accessory empire and this is our outlet to share our latest findings and trends in the industry. My wife focusses on Jewelry, and myself, I focus on everything else than jewelry. I fly around the world to find the latest accessories like sunglasses, leather wallets or watches, but also hugely popular bags and scarves. I do my in depth-research on the latest trends and share my reviews and personalized advice here. Hit me up if you’re stuck and are looking for help!