You already have a collection of different shoes and coats for various seasons and events. In any case, with regards to men’s sunglasses, you presumably wear a similar pair whether you’re thumping around a music celebration or chit chatting at a wedding. A few shades are excellent multitaskers while others aren’t.
According to Ashley Weston, a stylist expert for menswear, ladies can quickly see the minor subtle elements. This is particularly significant for your shades. What’s more, similarly as you wouldn’t wear your work boots when going to the beach. You would prefer wearing different shades in each excursion. It’s all about the setting, according to Weston.
The Best Trending Sunglasses for Men
After having a long winter, you may have overlooked the sun. Regardless, if it’s incredible for warming up the climate and for the most part bestowing a feeling of joy and prosperity, it can likewise ruin on your eyes. This is the reason why you require a decent pair of shades (or a good hat) to keep those eyes ensured. From aviators to something a bit more daring, here are 21 trendy pairs of mens sunglasses that you can wear this summer and spring. Here is our top selection.
1. Brown Retro Square Zebra Bamboo Wood Sunglasses
This unique bamboo wood sunglass has a nice design and fits comfortably on you. It can last longer and its color won’t fade.
2. Dockers Mens Retro Sunglasses
These exceptional frames will help you emerge among a large number of different folks strolling around the city.
3. Natural Bambusa Polymorpha Bamboo Wood Sunglasses
A stylish sunglass that is made from Bambusa Polymorpha. It has a polarized lens with Revo coating mirror to provide you ultimate protection from sun rays. It comes with a wooden gift box.
4. Gucci Men’s Square Sunglasses
The exquisite details of these mens sunglasses are what separates this from the others. This can work on all face shapes.
5. Rustic Lamina Bamboo Wooden Sunglasses
It features a unique Rustic printed pattern and has a polarized lens to protect the eyes from UV rays.
6. Michael Kors Chelsea Aviator Sunglasses
These aviators can make you feel like a cop. So cool.
7. Cream Wayfarer Bamboo Wood Sunglasses
An elegant cream bamboo sunglasses with polarized lenses, blue and gray. It’s very comfortable to wear and includes a wooden gift box.
8. Luenx Mens Aviator Sunglasses
You can never go wrong with a standard pair of aviators.
9. Round Sunny Bamboo Wood Sunglasses
This bamboo wood sunglass has a unique round frame. It can surely attract anyone’s attention.
10. Ray-Ban Men’s Aviator Sunglasses
These frames are amazingly light. In fact, you can’t even feel that it’s there. Additionally, they are likewise super tough, making them ideal for any trail.
11. Preppy Wayfarer Bamboo Wood SunglassesA magnificent Wayfarer style eyewear, amazingly made of native bamboo wood with a long lasting frame that does not change color, safe for skin and nonbrittle.
12. Oakley Men’s Rectangular Sunglasses
These classic frames can make you look sharp.
13. Asper Bamboo Wood SunglassesThe wooden sunglasses features only the top quality and durable bamboo wood, making the wooden eyewear an ideal travel accessory.
14. Prada Linea Rossa Men’s Sunglasses
Imagine yourself riding on a sailboat wearing this super-classic mens sunglasses.
15. Taupe Walnut Facto Bamboo Wood Sunglasses
This Taupe Walnut Facto is fabulously made of Bamboo Wood eyewear. A polarized mirror lens with UV400 protection.
16. Joopin Semi Rimless Polarized Sunglasses
The frames of these glasses are extremely tough.
17. Tangerine Plum Skateboard Bamboo Wood Sunglasses
A captivating eyewear noticeable even in a far distant. With this tangerine skateboard-cut edges in wayfarer style is made of bamboo wood, an eye-catchy that produces a glaring effect when sunlight hits the surface of the lenses.
18. Hand Made Wooden Sunglasses
When it comes to sunglasses, expand your horizons and try the latest versions.
19. Classic Rectangular Wayfarer Bamboo Wood Sunglasses
Not your ordinary wayfarer sunglasses, these wooden bamboo sunglasses may seem plainly designed featuring brown wood; the catch is on the way our wood artisans cut the top quality wooden frame.
20. Gold Aviator Sunglasses
If you want to go classic then why not try these gold aviators.
21. Rectangular Vintage Black Bambusa blumeana Bamboo Wood SunglassesThe durable wood sunglasses features only the premium quality bamboo. The bright lens colors are simply made for the warm sunny weather of summer.
22. ATTCL Men’s Hot Classic Aviator Sunglasses
These dark aviators will bring out the inner Hunter S. Thompson in you. However, if you are not interested in guns then you can wear these rounded aviators while having your brew or whiskey.
23. Yellow Skateboard Bamboo Wood SunglassesThe most playful design in the collection, the Yellow Skateboard eyewear in wayfarer design. A skateboard cut with multiple color combination edges like skateboard sports equipment.
24. Under Armour Men’s Power Sunglass
These frames are ideal for concealing your eyes while you’re admiring the scenes at the beach.
25. Hippie Stripes Wayfarer Bamboo Wood SunglassesThis the most loved eyewear style because of its most fit to all face shape. It has a peerless combination or pure black frame and a colorful stripes bamboo wood on the edges and temple up to the earpiece.
26. Ray-Ban Men’s Aviator Metal Sunglasses
Prove to your colleagues that you have an amazing taste by wearing these classic aviators. They’ll match impeccably with chinos as well as dark-colored polo.
27. Hazel Sepia Wayfarer Bamboo Wood Sunglasses
28. Personalized Wayfarer Sunglasses
This pair is ideal for guys who are fashion conscious. With these amazing mens sunglasses, any men can definitely create an impression without going over the edge.
29. Sand Brown Wayfarer Bamboo Wood SunglassesThis Sand Brown Wayfarer Sunglasses are fit for people with, oval, round and heart-shaped faces. Easy to wear for everyday use and match to any outfit of the day.
30. Oct17 Bamboo Wood Wooden Polarized Sunglasses
If you are planning to go bold then these wooden frames are the best option.
31. Pastel Green Wayfarer Bamboo Wood Sunglasses
This affordable wooden eyewear is a customer favorite. It features an attractive pastel green plastic frame, connected to a cream wooden bamboo temple with a durable metal hinge.
32. Versace Mens Sunglasses
Since you are only wearing trunks at the beach then you can choose to go bolder with your shades by wearing these Versace mens sunglasses.
33. Quad Smoky Wayferer Bamboo Wood SunglassesThis classy eyewear is known as The Clubmaster sunglass style, its retro designed frame is 50’s inspired with its circular lenses and huge statement-making upper rims.
34. Oakley MPH Fives Squared Men’s Sunglasses
Musical celebrations are the ideal spot to enjoy having some fun with your mens sunglasses.
35. Summer Slay Polarized Foldable SunglassesNever lose your sunglasses again! The Summer Slay Polarized Foldable Sunglasses are the best accessory for everyone who has an active lifestyle.
36. Prada Mens Sunglasses
If you prefer not to appear excessively energetic or too fashionable then go for a simple design that can catch some attention.
37. Rectangular Aviator Bamboo Wood SunglassesThis trendy eyewear with rectangular aviator shape introduced the new kind of style that breaks the sunglasses fashion line, the Aviator Bamboo Wood Sunglasses. This rectangular aviator is best to wear by people with oval and square shaped faces.
38. Ray-Ban Men’s Square Sunglasses
The ultimate sunglasses that can give you a great summer look.
39. Jade A La Mode Bamboo Wood SunglassesThis vibrant and refreshing color of a wayfarer sunglass with the captivating bamboo wood full frame will surely you want to have this summer.
40. Tom Ford Men’s River Clubmaster Sunglasses
These shades are not simply a Tom Ford brand. These are the real style of shades that Tom Ford uses.
41. Vogue Translucent Wayfarer Bamboo Wood SunglassesThe unique wayfarer bamboo wood sunglasses features a combination of a clear bridge and frame with a bamboo wood hinge, temple, and earpiece. A fashion-forward eyewear fit for any face shapes.
42. Versace Men’s Sunglasses
A pair of sunglasses with thick frames does not make you look like you’ve overdone it.
How To Find The Perfect Mens SunglassesFor all the confident guys out there, summer is practically around the corner. With the hotter climate on its way and the sun at long last has come out from hibernation, it’s the ideal opportunity to search for that spectacular pair of shades.
Why not consider having two pairs of shades? One pair is a decent one while the other one is something that’s alright to lose. Shades are considered as a summer necessity, so it’s expected that it might get lost in a boat or a bar. However, a modest and beautiful pair might not be the best match for your suit. Regardless, if you’re planning to spend a large portion of your next paycheck or simply your daily budget for your espresso, a vital component in purchasing a pair of shades is to try them on. Never feel reluctant to try out each pair. You can even snap a photo of yourself in order to discover what sunglasses look great on you. We also suggest getting a second reliable opinion from one of your honest friends.
Sunglasses according to Celebrities
Always ensure that you feel damn great in your sunglasses. Truly, shades are an indication of genuine badassery. Just imagine Tom Cruise in his aviators, James Dean in his wayfarers, Ryan Gosling’s retro sunglasses, John Belushi and Dan Akroyd in their matched signature sunglasses and the rundown goes on and on. Simply put, rocking a pair of shades, aside from securing your eyes against the sun, can also enhance your confidence. Whatever pair you select, it is important to ensure that you feel your best in them.
How to Select Sunglasses Color
Select the color depending on how frequently you consider wearing your shades. Blue lenses can be fun while red frames represent boldness. If you’re not an expert in matching colors then you must understand that radiant colors may create a conflict with your daily outfit. Yet, if you desire to create an impression with your adornments, opt for bold colors. In case you’re searching for regular colors then select a color that’s opposite to the color of your hair.
Sunglasses for Different Face Shapes
Sunglasses for Round Face Shapes
Are you a fan of bright white sunglasses? If you have a round face then the best shades for you are those who have more angles. For instance, it must have a square outline or something that looks similar to a cat’s eye. This can enhance the structure to your face. The bolder the outline, the better. Choose frames that are more structured. Never choose glasses which have rounded outlines. This is because these curves will bring down your present angles.
Sunglasses for Square Face Shapes
In case you have a square face then search for glasses with a slight curve in order to offset the intense lines of your face. Since you now have a solid jawline that numerous men would kill for, then opt for frames that will flaunt that etched jaw, rather than diverting from it. Do not choose shades which are having rectangular or square frames since it can create a conflict on your solid angles.
Sunglasses for Heart Face Shapes
Assuming that you have a heart-shaped face then select a pair of sunglasses which consist of numerous patterns on the base in order to help bring the attention downward. At the same time, it will emphasize the bottom portion of your face. Do not select extensive shades. Smaller shades will compliment your extensive forehead.
Sunglasses for Oval Face Shapes
Guys who have an oval face are very fortunate! This is because they have the most choices when it comes to choosing frames. In case your face is oval along with a curved jawline then settle on a pair of glasses with rectangular or square frames in order to shape those jawbones slightly. Do not choose over-sized shades. This means that the frames must end directly past the end of your face. Likewise, it must sit perfectly on the bridge of your nose.
Top Best-selling Sunglasses Straps
Wearing sunglasses is never complete without sunglasses straps that can secure your eyewear close to your body anywhere you go! With these straps, you never need to worry about losing your expensive fashionable sunglasses when exploring new destinations! Check out the newest styles of sunglasses retainers below, specifically designed to secure your sunglasses on your neck, and start bringing your sunglasses with you anywhere without the risk of losing it.
1. Braided Vegan Leather Sunglasses Straps
2. Minimalist Beaded Sunglasses Strap
3. Soft Retro Sunglasses Strap
4. Flat Vegan Suede Leather Sunglasses Straps
5. Sturdy Leather Adjustable Sunglasses Strap
6. Vintage Chain Sunglasses Strap
7. Classic Thick Chain Sunglasses Strap
8. Round Rope Sunglasses StrapThese most loved men’s sunglasses and sunglass straps will surely take your style to the next level this summer! Now, are you ready to wear your awesome new sunglasses with swim shorts combo to the beach?
Looking for the right shades can make some men scratch their heads especially in choosing the most suitable shape to purchase. Regardless of what genes you have acquired from your parents, some frames can look great with your face shape while other don’t. We hope that you got enough inspiration and information on the latest shades to get you going this summer. Which pair of sunglasses is your favorite?
John here! My wife Chantal and I, have been running an extremely successful jewelry and accessory empire and this is our outlet to share our latest findings and trends in the industry. My wife focusses on Jewelry, and myself, I focus on everything else than jewelry. I fly around the world to find the latest accessories like sunglasses, leather wallets or watches, but also hugely popular bags and scarves. I do my in depth-research on the latest trends and share my reviews and personalized advice here. Hit me up if you’re stuck and are looking for help!